Our Vantage Duoseal Paramount Urn Burial Vault 14 Inch - 5 Color Choices will protect your cremation urn from water, collapse and mother nature for generations. Constructed from non-biodegradable polypropylene. Polypropylene is leading the way in plastics technology because of its light weight and strength. It is three times stronger than steel and does not rust or react in any way to with water, acid, detergents or non oxidizing organic compounds. Available in five colors: lapis blue, cherrystone, dove gray, rosewood, and remembrance white.
The exclusive Vantage Dual Sealing System couples a polymeric gasket with nature's own principle of captured air, providing double protection against moisture penetration and condensation. The internal riser holds your urn at a higher level within the air pocket. No other product in the industry offers this level of protection.
- Non-biodegradable polypropylene
- Withstands 5,100 lbs. per sq. ft. and over 44,000 lbs. of total load
- Non-Porous and completely water resistant
- Interior Dimensions: 11.675" Sq. x 12.125"H at center.
- Exterior Dimensions: 13.875" Sq. x 14"H
- Granite-like painted finish
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Closure: Four stainless steel clip-locks and duoseal adhesive system
- Available in five colors: lapis blue, cherrystone, dove gray, rosewood, and remembrance white.
- Optional nameplate dimensions: 4" Wide x 2" Tall (nameplate ships separately)
- Optional nameplate material: Acrylic that mimics a metallic look - this synthetic non-metallic material has incredibly crisp letter definition and edges (somewhat flexible but not intended for curved surfaces)
You may add a personalized 2" x 4" nameplate above. Nameplates mount with 3M peel-n-stick adhesive. Nameplates can have up to 4 lines of text. Each line can have up to 30 characters including spaces. Nameplate ships separately via USPS first class regular mail.
Do I need to buy a burial vault for my urn? Am I required to purchase a vault?
Please contact us if you need assistance with burial vault sizes or have general questions about our vaults.