Our Vantage Standard Urn Burial Vault 18 Inch - Black or White will protect your cremation urn from water, collapse and mother nature for generations.
Constructed from non-biodegradable polypropylene. Polypropylene is leading the way in plastics technology because of its light weight and strength. It is three times stronger than steel and does not rust or react in any way to with water, acid, detergents or non oxidizing organic compounds. Available in white or ebony.
- Non-biodegradable polypropylene
- Withstands 5,100 lbs. per sq. ft. and over 44,000 lbs. of total load
- Non-Porous and completely water resistant
- Interior Dimensions: 15.375" Sq. x 15.75"H at center
- Exterior Dimensions: 18.5" Sq. x 18.625"H
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Closure: Four stainless steel clip-locks
- Colors: Ebony or White
- Optional nameplate dimensions: 4" Wide x 2" Tall (nameplate ships separately)
- Optional nameplate material: Acrylic that mimics a metallic look - this synthetic non-metallic material has incredibly crisp letter definition and edges (somewhat flexible but not intended for curved surfaces)
You may add a personalized 2" x 4" nameplate above. Nameplates mount with 3M peel-n-stick adhesive. Nameplates can have up to 4 lines of text. Each line can have up to 30 characters including spaces. Nameplate ships separately via USPS first class regular mail.
Do I need to buy a burial vault for my urn? Am I required to purchase a vault?
Please contact us if you need assistance with burial vault sizes or have general questions about our vaults.