Our Constellation Urn Burial Vault with Photo Option - 5 Color Choices will protect your cremation urn from water, collapse and mother nature for generations. Constructed from non-biodegradable high strength polymers and available in 5 finishes (Emerald Green, Sandstone Mahogany, Granite White, Granite Gray, Tuscan Blue). Polymer is known for its light weight and strength. A hand polished brass applique plate (7 choices) is included.
This vault exceeds the Catholic Cemeteries Internment Specifications (CCIS) 210.6 Standards for Outer Burial Containers. CCIS 210.6 states The container must test favorably at a strength level sufficient to withstand a static load of 5,000 pounds per square foot, applied to the top surface. Such a load may not produce a deflection of more the inch on the top surface, nor more than 3/8 inch on the sidewall. Our patented double wall design gives you the comfort that they will not be compromised under any circumstances.
Can be used as either an urn or a container to place an urn inside of (urn vault). In addition to the nameplate, an optional photo plate can be engraved (photo plate can add 3-4 days to the shipping date).
- Non-biodegradable Polymer Plastic
- Withstands over 5,000 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Non-Porous and completely water resistant
- Interior Dimensions: 9"W x 13.25"D x 9"T
- Exterior Dimensions: 10.5"W x 15"D x 12"T
- Capacity (if used as urn): 1100 cubic inches
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Closure: Four polished brass bolts secure the top along with included silicone sealant
- Available in five finishes: Emerald Green, Sandstone Mahogany, Granite White, Granite Gray, Tuscan Blue
- Included hand polished brass applique plate (7 choices)
- Optional nameplate and photo plate (nameplates ship separately)
- Optional nameplate and photo plate material: Acrylic that mimics a metallic look - this synthetic non-metallic material has incredibly crisp letter definition and edges (somewhat flexible but not intended for curved surfaces)
Nameplates and photo plates mount with 3M peel-n-stick adhesive. Nameplates can have up to 4 lines of text. Each line can have up to 40 characters including spaces. Nameplate ships separately via USPS first class regular mail. Please allow 5-7 days for delivery of the nameplate.
Do I need to buy a burial vault for my urn? Am I required to purchase a vault?
Please contact us if you need assistance with burial vault sizes or have general questions about our vaults.