Our Pieta Cold Cast Bronze Finish Keepsake Cremation Urn is a beautifully detailed sculpted urn made of cold-cast bronze. Based on The Piet, a work of Renaissance sculpture by Michelangelo Buonarroti and housed in St. Peter's Basilica, Vatican City. This famous work of art depicts the body of Jesus on the lap of his mother Mary after the Crucifixion. Ashes are loaded though a plug on the bottom.
Cold-cast bronze involves blending bronze powder with epoxy designer resin to produce a material which is remarkably bronze-like.
- Material: Cold Cast Resin with a bronze finish (Finish features faux aging patina)
- Dimensions: 5" W x 3" D x 5.25" H
- Capacity: 10 Cubic Inches
- Bottom is felt covered
- Ashes are loaded though a plug on the bottom
- Optional nameplate material: Acrylic that mimics a metal look - this synthetic non-metal material has incredibly crisp letter definition and edges The gold and silver colored plates mimic a metal look but are acrylic