Our Angel in Mourning Cold Cast Bronze Finish Keepsake Cremation Urn a beautifully detailed sculpted urn made of cold-cast bronze. Based on the 1894 Angel of Grief sculpture by William Wetmore Story which serves as the grave stone of the artist and his wife at the Protestant Cemetery in Rome, Italy. Ashes are loaded though a 1.25" plug on the bottom. An optional nameplate can be added to personalize the urn.
Cold-cast bronze involves blending bronze powder with epoxy designer resin to produce a material which is remarkably bronze-like.
- Material: Cold Cast Resin with a bronze finish
- Dimensions: 5" W x 4" D x 5.25" H
- Capacity: 20 Cubic Inches
- Bottom is felt covered
- Ashes are loaded though a 1.25" plug on the bottom
- Optional nameplate material: Acrylic that mimics a metal look - this synthetic non-metal material has incredibly crisp letter definition and edges The gold and silver colored plates mimic a metal look but are acrylic