Our Lady of Guadalupe Cold Cast Bronze Finish Cremation Urn is a beautifully detailed sculpted urn made of cold-cast bronze. Our Lady of Guadalupe, also known as the Virgin of Guadalupe (Spanish: Virgen de Guadalupe), is a Roman Catholic title of the Blessed Virgin Mary after the image housed at the Minor Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City. The basilica is the most visited Catholic pilgrimage site in the world, and the world's third most-visited sacred site.
Ashes are loaded though a plate on the bottom secured with screws. Cold-cast bronze involves blending bronze powder with epoxy designer resin to produce a material which is remarkably bronze-like.
- Material: Cold Cast Resin with a bronze finish (Finish features faux aging patina)
- Dimensions: 7.75" W x 7.75" D x 12.25" H
- Capacity: 250 Cubic Inches
- Bottom is felt covered
- Ashes are loaded though a plate on the bottom secured with screws
- Optional nameplate material: Acrylic that mimics a metal look - this synthetic non-metal material has incredibly crisp letter definition and edges The gold and silver colored plates mimic a metal look but are acrylic