Our Wheatfield With Cypresses Book Safe Cremation Urn features a cover image from the work of Vincent Van Gogh. Painted in 1889 this painting depicts golden fields of wheat with cypress trees in the right side of the work. Van Gogh believed this painting to be one of his best summer paintings, done during a time in his life that he was fascinated by the cypress.
This cremation box urn can be used to discreetly hold ashes, dried ceremonial flowers, burial soil, locks of hair, or other personal mementos of a loved one. Opens with a hinge on one side and has a magnetic closure. Our book safe box comes with a heavy-duty locking metal plate compartment inside the cover, this will secure any items placed inside with keys provided.
- Material: Synthetic leather covered wood
- Heavy-duty locking metal plate
- Dimensions: 8.75"H X 6.25"W X 2.75"D
- Capacity: 85 Cubic inches
- Opens on one side and has a magnetic closure
- Optional Nameplate: ships unattached so you can place on the book where you like
- Optional nameplate material: Acrylic that mimics a metallic look - this synthetic non-metallic material has incredibly crisp letter definition and edges. The gold and silver colored plates mimic a metallic look but are acrylic
- Internal safe opens with a hinge and locks with a key (2 keys included)
Note: Cremains should be sealed in a plastic baggie or small suitable container.