Our The World Map Book Safe Cremation Urn features a cover image from an old world style rendering of the globe. Maps have a rich history of humankind looking to understand the world around us and date back as early as the 6th century BCE. Depictions including the known land masses did not show up until 1570, with maps like the one shown on this beautiful urn showing up around 1630.
This cremation box urn can be used to discreetly hold ashes, dried ceremonial flowers, burial soil, locks of hair, or other personal mementos of a loved one. Opens with a hinge on one side and has a magnetic closure. Our book safe box comes with a heavy-duty locking metal plate compartment inside the cover, this will secure any items placed inside with keys provided.
- Material: Synthetic leather covered wood
- Heavy-duty locking metal plate
- Dimensions: 8.75"H X 6.25"W X 2.75"D
- Capacity: 85 Cubic inches
- Opens on one side and has a magnetic closure
- Optional Nameplate: ships unattached so you can place on the book where you like
- Optional nameplate material: Acrylic that mimics a metallic look - this synthetic non-metallic material has incredibly crisp letter definition and edges. The gold and silver colored plates mimic a metallic look but are acrylic
- Internal safe opens with a hinge and locks with a key (2 keys included)
Note: Cremains should be sealed in a plastic baggie or small suitable container.