Our Gray Safeguard Durable Injection Molded ABS Burial Urn Vault is designed for safe and secure ground burial of a cremation urn. This durable injection molded ABS urn vault will protect all styles of urns from ground leakage, damage from earth weight and the weight of cemetery equipment. You can trust the Safeguard urn vault with your loved ones urn and mementos. It is made of ABS, a high tensile strength, impact resistant, injection molded plastic. Its ability to withstand adverse environmental conditions makes it ideal for ground burial. While very light weight, its durability is unmatched when compared to common plastics products such as food or other storage containers and can stand up to 4,300 psi pressure. Made in the U.S.A. this urn vault is proudly crafted in the U.S.A.
- Material: Injection molded with ABS plastic
- Holds one adult cremation urn: The interior of the vault measures 14.75"(L) x 10.75"(W) x 9.25"(H) at its widest point and 13.5"(L) x 9.5"(W) at its narrowest. Please see the dimensions diagram as urn vaults are not uniform in shape.
- Withstands top-load pressure of 4,300 psi
- Closure: adhesive (included)
- This urn vault is proudly crafted in the U.S.A.
- Optional nameplate dimensions: 4" Wide x 2" Tall
- Optional nameplate material: Acrylic that mimics a metallic look - this synthetic non-metallic material has incredibly crisp letter definition and edges (somewhat flexible but not intended for curved surfaces)
You may add a personalized 2" x 4" nameplate above. Nameplates mount with 3M peel-n-stick adhesive. Nameplates can have up to 3 lines of text. Each line can have up to 40 characters including spaces.
Do I need to buy a burial vault for my urn? Am I required to purchase a vault?
Please contact us if you need assistance with burial vault sizes or have general questions about our vaults.