Our Pet Upright Grave Marker Design 3 is made of solid polished black granite and is a perfect lasting memorial for your beloved pet. This beautiful headstone is custom-etched using state-of-the-art laser equipment to produce your tribute in stunning detail. Choose a sentiment or use your own to add a personal touch. Pet memorial stones can also be used as a garden tribute stone. The marker stands upright on the granite base.
Includes one stock graphic image from our selection of images (see inset image). Additional images are $19.95 each.Marker Assembly
- Upright markers come as two pieces (the marker and the base it stands on). To permanently adhere the marker to the base, a two-part epoxy (made for outdoor use) must be used. As an option, you may choose to have us assemble the pieces before shipping for an additional charge. If you would like to assemble the pieces yourself, click here
- Material: Solid Polished Granite Stone with rough chiseled sides on the base
- Dimensions: Headstone (at highest point): 12"W x 8"H x 2" Thick; Base: 16.5"W x 4.5"L x 2 1/4"H
- Does not hold ashes
- The marker stands upright on the granite base.
- Marker stands freely on base. To permanently attach, use a two-part epoxy made for outdoor use - Can be assembled before shipping for an additional charge (if attaching yourself, see instructions here)
- Universal characteristics of black granite include visible granular flecking and small mineral deposits. These are part of the package when choosing natural granite as a memorial and add to the uniqueness of each piece.
- We do marker whitening. What does this mean? Click here.
Due to the design, proofing process, and engraving, this item usually ships in 5-6 business days.
We will design your marker and email you a proof of what it will look like. The proof is typically emailed in less than 1-2 business days. At this time you can make any corrections you may need or approve it for engraving. Once the proof is approved by you, the marker is engraved within 3-4 business days and shipped.