Our Angel of Bereavement Cold Cast White Alabaster Cremation Urn a beautifully detailed sculpted urn made of cold-cast alabaster Based on the 1894 Angel of Grief sculpture by William Wetmore Story which serves as the grave stone of the artist and his wife at the Protestant Cemetery in Rome, Italy. Ashes are loaded though a plate on the bottom secured with 4 screws. An optional nameplate can be added to personalize the urn.
Cold-cast Alabaster is a stone-based resin with a similar appearance to porcelain and pottery but allows for a greater level of detail.
- Material: Cold Cast Resin with a white alabaster finish (Finish features faux aging patina)
- Dimensions: 11" W x 11.5" D x 9" H
- Capacity: 200 Cubic Inches
- Bottom is felt covered
- Ashes are loaded though a plate on the bottom secured with 4 screws
- Optional nameplate material: Acrylic that mimics a metal look - this synthetic non-metal material has incredibly crisp letter definition and edges The gold and silver colored plates mimic a metal look but are acrylic