Our Veteran Photo M2A1 Ammo Can Cremation Urn is perfect to remember your loved one. This genuine 50 caliber heavy gauge steel ammo can is from the same stock used in the military field. An optional plastic urn container insert is available for the ashes. It is recommended that you contain the ashes in a plastic bag even with the container. Photos are digitized and then uv printed on the nameplate in stunning detail.Please Note: These genuine ammunition cans are made for the US military with an intended use of holding ammunition. All are uncirculated/unused but will have slight imperfections (small bumps, bruises, etc.) which contribute to their authenticity. If you are looking for a glossy enameled finish version, please click here.
UV printing is a form of digital printing that uses ultra-violet lights to cure ink as it is printed. Because the UV lights cure any printed ink immediately, the dots of wet ink do not get a chance to spread out once printed, resulting in much finer detail. UV inks are more environmentally friendly than traditional inks and leave an almost zero carbon footprint.
- Material: Heavy Gauge Steel
- Dimensions: 12"L x 7.25 T x 6"D
- Capacity: 200 cubic inches; 400 cubic inches without optional plastic urn container insert
- Clamp down air and water tight closure
- Optional plastic urn container insert (snap-top closure, plastic bag included)
- Optional nameplate material: Acrylic that mimics a metal look - this synthetic non-metal material has incredibly crisp letter definition and edges The gold and silver colored plates mimic a metal look but are acrylic
Due to the design, proofing process, and printing, this item usually ships in 3-4 business days. We will design your urn and email you a proof of what the side(s) will look like. The proof is typically emailed in less than 1-2 business days. At this time you can make any corrections you may need or approve it for printing. Once the proof is approved by you, the urn is printed within 1-2 business days and shipped.
Photos: Click here for photo submission guidelines.