Our Van Gogh Starry Night Set of Small and Large Book Cremation Urns are a unique way to remember your loved one. Includes two book urns, one large and one small (see below for size specifications). They feature a cover image from the work of Vincent Van Gogh. Painted in June 1889, it describes the view from the east-facing window of his asylum room at Saint-Rmy-de-Provence, just before sunrise, with the addition of an ideal village. This painting is considered to be one of his finest works and is one of the most recognized paintings in the world.
This cremation box set can be used to discreetly hold ashes, dried ceremonial flowers, burial soil, locks of hair, or other personal mementos of a loved one. Opens with a hinge on one side and has a magnetic closure. Please note that the closure magnet does not secure the urn permanently, putting a drop of Super-glue (not included) on the magnet will seal it tight.
- Material: Synthetic leather covered wood
- Opens on one side and has a magnetic closure
- Optional Nameplate: ships unattached so you can place on the book where you like
- Optional nameplate material: Acrylic that mimics a metallic look - this synthetic non-metallic material has incredibly crisp letter definition and edges. The gold and silver colored plates mimic a metallic look but are acrylic
- Sealing this urn requires Super-glue (not included)
Small: Capacity: 95 Cubic inches
Dimensions: 8.25"H X 5.75"W X 2"D
Capacity: 230 Cubic inches
Dimensions: 10.5"H X 8"W X 2.75"D
Note: Cremains should be sealed in a plastic baggie or small suitable container.