Our ceramic rectangle photo porcelain plaque makes a beautiful personalized addition to your memorial. The high fired color photo ceramic process ensures the best reproduction of your photo through computer color adjustment and proprietary high-resolution digital imaging. This unique process creates a ceramic memorial portrait that exceeds the requirements for durability in memorial applications. Ceramic colors fired at very high temperatures in our photo ceramic process endure the extremes of weather and environment. Colors will not fade and the medallion finish will not deteriorate, thus ensuring the permanence expected in the memorial industry.
- Material: White Porcelain Ceramic
- R1 - 2.36" wide x 3.15" high (6 x 8 cm)
- R2 - 3.15" wide x 3.94" high (8 x 10 cm)
- R3 - 3.54" wide x 4.72" high (9 x 12 cm)
- R4 - 4.33" wide x 5.91" high (11 x 15 cm)
- R5 - 5.11" wide x 7.09" high (13 x 18 cm)
- R6 - 7.09" wide x 9.45" high (18 x 24 cm)
- R7 - 9.45" wide x 11.81" high (24 x 30 cm)
- 3M VHB mounting tape included (alternatively, you can mount with pure silicone, epoxy, or mortar)
Production Process and Turnaround Time - Ships approximately 2 weeks after proof approval
Step 1. Photo Touch-up and Proof Creation
Our vendor will do any necessary touch-up and color balance to your photo and then provide a proof in approximately 2 business days. The proof is then sent to you via email for your approval.
Step 2. Production of Plaque
Once you approve the proof via reply email, your plaque will go into production. Production time can vary but is generally 2 weeks. Your finished plaque is then mailed to you from the Texas facility by Postal Mail.
Photo Submission Tips: