Our Niche Companion Cultured Marble Cremation Urn Vault is an American made
cultured marble cremation urn crafted in the heart of New England using state of the art composite technology and century old molding techniques. The MacKenzie Urn brand is our most recommended urn line because of their commitment to quality, strength and craftsmanship. Cultured marble urns are luxurious in appearance yet very durable. High strength and more resistant to denting and chipping than natural marble urns. Cultured marble is a precise blend of natural marble limestone and polyester resins. A cremation urn and reinforced burial vault in one.
The narrow design of this urn is allows for it to fit into most niche spaces (please check with your columbarium facility to ensure that this urn is the correct size your niche). The narrower width also makes this urn ideal for display on a mantel or shelf in your home (if the 'Wide Side as Front' option is selected).
Additional text/poems/custom graphics sides are typically $25.00. If your desired configuration is not available on this page, or if you need a customized layout please call 866-516.1296 and we can gladly assist you with designing your memorial over the phone.Double Adult Urn for the ashes of 2 adults (can also be used as an oversized single) Choice of 1 large chamber or 2 separate chambers Material: Cultured granite is a precise blend of natural granite limestone and synthetic polyester resins. Seals with a 2.5" diameter threaded metal disc and air-tight sealing gasket on the bottom Dimensions: 10"W x 7.5"H x 9.5"D Urn Weight: 17 lbs Capacity for ashes: 420 Cubic Inches (1 pound living weight = approximately 1 cubic inch) For up to 420 lbs before cremation This urn is x-rayable and an approved for air travel.
- Our marble funeral urns can be used for display in the home, a columbarium niche or as a traditional burial urn.
- This urn is engineered to be as strong as a vault making it ideal for burial or permanent display.
- U.S Transportation Security Administration TSA tested and approved for air travel. Made of x-rayable material.
- Free ground shipping anywhere in the US.
Like natural stone and marble, each of our cultured marble cremation urns are truly unique. Patterns "veining" and colors will vary from the picture as no two marble cremation urns are exactly the same.
- This urn is x-rayable and an approved for air travel.
- Click Here for information from the TSA regarding airline travel with a cremation urn.