Our Nameplate M19A1 Ammo Can Cremation Urn is perfect to remember your beloved veteran. This genuine 30 caliber heavy gauge steel ammo can is from the same stock used in the military field. It is recommended that you contain the ashes in a plastic bag. Photos are digitized and then uv printed on the nameplate in stunning detail.Please Note: These genuine ammunition cans are made for the US military with an intended use of holding ammunition. All are uncirculated/unused but will have slight imperfections (small bumps, bruises, etc.) which contribute to their authenticity.
UV printing is a form of digital printing that uses ultra-violet lights to cure ink as it is printed. Because the UV lights cure any printed ink immediately, the dots of wet ink do not get a chance to spread out once printed, resulting in much finer detail. UV inks are more environmentally friendly than traditional inks and leave an almost zero carbon footprint.
- Material: Heavy Gauge Steel
- Dimensions: 10.75"L x 6.75" T x 3.5"D
- Capacity: 180 cubic inches
- Clamp down air and water tight closure
- Includes: plastic bag for cremains
- Optional nameplate material: Acrylic that mimics a metal look - this synthetic non-metal material has incredibly crisp letter definition and edges The gold and silver colored plates mimic a metal look but are acrylic