Our Large Reflections Memorial Wind Chime Cremation Urn includes chimes designed for those who want to remember the dearly departed, inspire others or themselves, or spend time in meditation or quiet contemplation. Every time your chime rings, you'll have a wonderful remembrance.
Place a small memento in the compartment located under the wooden chime top. Commemorate your love, preserve a memento or keep a loved one close. It could be ashes, a lock of hair or tuft of fur, a copy of a poem or sand from a favorite beach. It could be a token or charm that represents a favorite hobby, sports team or career choice. The "time capsule" has a weatherproof seal, keeping your treasure safe and secure. This chime can be personalized with engraving on the wind catcher (the flat piece that hangs by the string of the chime striker).Listen to the chime
- Material: Teak finish ash wood, 5 bronze aluminum tubes, brass-plated cast metal urn
- Dimensions: 36 in. Overall Length (length is from the top of the hanging loop to bottom of the hanging wind catcher)
- Diameter: 7"
- Capacity: 3 cubic inches
- Wind Catcher Material: Acrylic "Flexi Brass" - this synthetic non-metallic material combines the crisp definition of traditional brass with all the advantages of acrylic (silver or brass)
- Wind catcher engraving can be up to 3 lines of text (36 characters per line including spaces) and a poem selection
- Wind catcher can be engraved on both sides
Our hearts still ache in sadness,
And secret tears still flow,
What it meant to lose you,
No one will ever know.
Gone yet not forgotten,
Although we are apart,
Your spirit lives within me,
Forever in my heart.
If tears could build a stairway,
And memories a lane,
I would walk right up to Heaven,
And bring you home again.
Your presence we miss,
Your memories we treasure,
Loving you always,
Forgetting you never.
Wind Chime Instructions Click here
Filling your keepsake urn to create a memory that lasts forever in three easy steps.