Our Foot Print Rectangle Stainless Steel Memorial Cremation Pendant Necklace is engraved with the actual print of your loved one. Simply upload or send us a print, and we'll engrave it onto the jewelry piece. Stainless steel print jewelry is engraved by thermally fusing a black nano-ceramic coating to the surface of the stainless steel. The resulting print is as hard and resilient as the steel itself and is promised to last forever. This keepsake jewelry piece has a concealed compartment (secured with an inset screw) that can hold a tiny portion of ashes or other memento. Engraving can be added to the back of the piece.Optional Inkless Fingerprint Kit
Our optional Inkless Fingerprint Kit for Print Cremation Jewelry can be used as an alternative to regular ink. It includes a non-toxic solution towelette, specially formulated paper and easy to follow directions. Simply rub the towelette on the area you wish to capture and then press that area onto the paper. The result is a clear and crisp image without the mess of regular ink. Select under Print Sending Option.Material: Stainless Steel Print Method: Print is engraved by thermally fusing a black nano-ceramic coating to the surface (not cast) Capacity: Trace amount Dimensions: 1"H x 1/2"W Includes a black velvet bag Includes a 24 inch black satin cord (other chain options available) Ships in 1-3 business days from the date we approve your print file.
Production Process and Turnaround Time - 1-3 business days from the date we approve your print file
Step 1. We digitally 'touch-up' prints
We need 2-3 business days to clean, edit and color-balance your prints to bring out as much ridge detail and contrast as possible. Depending on what we receive from you, we may request new prints or better scans. A detailed email will be sent if we need better prints.
Step 2. Prints sent to vendor
We'll send the touched-up prints to our vendor for processing and creation of the piece(s). of the order. The vendor also needs about 2-3 business days to assess print quality before going into production. At this point the vendor may still reject and request new prints or better scans. A detailed email will be sent if the vendor need better prints.
Step 3. Production of print piece
Production of the print pieces can take 1-3 business days after step 1 and 2 above.
How do I make fingerprints or other prints?
For a more detailed instructions, click here
- Use an ink pad with black ink and a sheet of blank white paper (or use the optional Inkless Print Kit found under "Print Sending Option").
- Select the area of the print that is the most interesting
(for instance, where there may be a swirling in the center).
- Gently touch the ink pad a couple of times and then tap on the white paper (rolling is not advised). Practice until you have a high-quality ink print
(the better the quality of the original, the better the final product will be).
- Scan the print at 600 ppi and save in .jpg or .bmp file format.
- Email the jpg along with your order number to email@example.com. Or, mail a hardcopy (please do not send originals documents such as birth certificates, etc.) to Mainely Urns, Inc., 19-B Portland Road, Gray, ME 04039. If you have any questions, please call 866.516.1296.