Our Mackenzie Olympus Cultured Marble Cremation Urn is an American made
cultured marble cremation urn crafted in the heart of New England using state of the art composite technology and century old molding techniques. A great choice for a member of the Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Firefighter, Police, or any other service. Cultured marble urns are luxurious in appearance yet very durable. High strength and more resistant to denting and chipping than natural marble urns. Cultured marble is a precise blend of natural marble limestone and polyester resins. A cremation urn and reinforced burial vault in one.
Additional text/poems/custom graphics sides are typically $25.00. If your desired configuration is not available on this page, or if you need a customized layout please call 866-516.1296 and we can gladly assist you with designing your memorial over the phone.Urn Material: Natural limestone mixed with synthetic polyester resins Regular Size: Full Size Adult Urn, Adults 1-275 lbs.
Dimensions: 11.25" L x 7.75" W x 7.25" H Urn Weight: 21 lbs Capacity for ashes: 275 Cubic Inches Closure: Hard plastic threaded disk with metal threaded insert For people or pets with a healthy weight of up to 275 lbs before cremation
- Our marble funeral urns can be used for display in the home, a columbarium niche or as a traditional burial urn.
- This urn is engineered to be as strong as a vault making it ideal for burial or permanent display.
- U.S Transportation Security Administration TSA tested and approved for air travel. Made of x-rayable material.
- Free ground shipping anywhere in the US.
Like natural stone and marble, each of our cultured marble cremation urns are truly unique. Patterns "veining" and colors will vary from the picture as no two marble cremation urns are exactly the same.
- This urn is x-rayable and an approved for air travel.
- Click Here for information from the TSA regarding airline travel with a cremation urn.