Our Classic Fingerprint Engraved Bookmark is a beautiful way to remember a loved one with their engraved fingerprint, name, dates, and a poem or personal message. It is made of Acrylic "Flexi Brass" - this synthetic non-metal material combines the crisp definition of traditional brass with all the advantages of acrylic (silver or gold color). It is adorned with a black chainette tassel.
A brief elegy, obituary statement, prayer or other message can be engraved up to 250 characters. Name and date lines are limited to 25 characters. Contact us if there are issues with name length and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Also makes a great gift at a service or a circle of sharing ceremony.
Please Note: If you are ordering this bookmark in conjunction with a fingerprint jewelry item, the section of fingerprint used on the bookmark may differ slightly from jewelry item. This is due to the fact that separate processes are used for each product. The jewelry casting may need to utilize a different portion of the print.Material: Acrylic "Flexi Brass" - this synthetic non-metal material combines the crisp definition of traditional brass with all the advantages of acrylic (silver or gold color), and a black chainette tassel Dimensions: 6"L x 1-1/2"W Includes personalized inscription name, dates and message (message can be up to 250 characters including spaces) May ship separately from other items
If Tears Could Build A Stairway
If tears could build a stairway
And memories a lane,
I would walk right up to Heaven
And bring you home again
Your presence we miss,
Your memories we treasure,
Loving you always,
Forgetting you never
Our hearts still ache in sadness,
And secret tears still flow,
What it meant to lose you,
No one will ever know
Forever In My Heart
Gone yet not forgotten,
Although we are apart,
Your spirit lives within me,
Forever in my heart
Perhaps The Are Not the Stars
Perhaps they are not the stars,
but rather openings in Heaven
where the love of our lost ones pours through
and shines down upon us to let us know that they are happy
Production Process and Turnaround Time - 1-2 Business Days
We digitally 'touch-up' prints
We need 1-2 business days to clean, edit and color-balance your prints to bring out as much ridge detail and contrast as possible. Depending on the quality of the print we receive from you, we may request new prints or better scans. A detailed email will be sent if we need better prints.
Production time is 1-2 business days from the time when we receive an acceptable print. Your piece is then shipped to you via USPS. How do I make the prints?
- Use an ink pad with black ink and a sheet of blank white paper.
- Select the area of the print that is the most interesting
(for instance, where there may be a swirling in the center).
- Gently touch the ink pad a couple of times and then tap on the white paper (rolling is not advised). Practice until you have a high-quality ink print
(the better the quality of the original, the better the final product will be).
- Scan the print at 600 ppi and save in .jpg or .bmp file format.
- You can send prints to us in one of three ways: upload the scanned print after checkout, email the scanned print, or send a copy of the original.
- If emailing the scanned print, email it along with your order number to email@example.com. If mailing the copy of the original, mail it (please do not send originals documents such as birth certificates, etc.) to Mainely Urns, Inc., 194 Gray Road, Cumberland, ME 04021. If you have any questions, please call 888-969-8767.