Our Color Photo Granite Cremation Urn Vault is an American made
cultured granite cremation urn crafted in the heart of New England using state of the art composite technology and century old molding techniques. Photo are digitized then uv printed on the urn in stunning detail. Cultured granite urns are luxurious in appearance yet very durable. High strength and more resistant to denting and chipping than natural granite urns.
Included in the price of this urn is (1) side which includes a photo and text (name, dates, sentiment). Additional photo sides are $75.00 and text/poems/custom graphics sides are typically $35.00. If your desired configuration is not available on this page, or if you need a customized layout please call 866-516.1296 and we can gladly assist you with designing your memorial over the phone.
The personalization on this item is produced using technology instead of engraving.
Material: Cultured granite is a precise blend of natural granite limestone and synthetic polyester resins. Seals with a 2.5" diameter threaded metal disc and air-tight sealing gasket on the bottom Text and photos are uv printed This urn is x-rayable and an approved for air travel. Click here for details. Our granite funeral urns can be used for display in the home, a columbarium niche or as a traditional burial urn. This urn is engineered to be as strong as a vault making it ideal for burial or permanent display. U.S Transportation Security Administration TSA tested and approved for air travel. Made of x-rayable material. Free ground shipping anywhere in the US.
Available sizes and colors are visible in the "Size & Color" option dropdown
- Dimensions: 6.5" L x 4.5" W x 4.5" H
- Urn Weight: 6 lbs
- Capacity for ashes: 50 Cubic Inches
- For people with a healthy weight of up to 50 lbs before cremation
- Dimensions: 7.5" L x 5" W x 5" H
- Urn Weight: 8 lbs
- Capacity for ashes: 100 Cubic Inches
- For people with a healthy weight of up to 100 lbs before cremation
- Dimensions: 9.75" L x 6.75" W x 6.5" H
- Urn Weight: 15 lbs
- Capacity for ashes: 210 Cubic Inches
- For people with a healthy weight of up to 210 lbs before cremation
- Dimensions:10.5" L x 7.5" W x 7.5" H
- Urn Weight: 17 lbs
- Capacity for ashes: 325 Cubic Inches
- Closure: Hard plastic threaded disk with metal threaded insert
- For people with a healthy weight of up to 325 lbs before cremation
Due to the design, proofing process, and production time, this item usually ships in 5-6 business days. We will design your urn and email you a proof of what the side(s) will look like. The proof is typically emailed in less than 1-2 business days. At this time you can make any corrections you may need or approve it for production. Once the proof is approved by you, the urn is personalized within 3-4 business days and shipped. Click here to view a sample proof.
Photos: Click here for photo submission guidelines.
Click here for sample nameplate, engraving and epitaph layouts, inspirations and endearments.