Our Rustic World Map Small Book Cremation Urn features a cover image of an old style Atlas of the world, bringing back the feel of the time of sailors when pirates roamed the seas. Maps have always played and important role in the exploration of the world, this book urn keeps that feeling alive.
This cremation box urn can be used to discreetly hold ashes, dried ceremonial flowers, burial soil, locks of hair, or other personal mementos of a loved one. Opens with a hinge on one side and has a magnetic closure. Please note that the closure magnet does not secure the urn permanently, putting a drop of Super-glue (not included) on the magnet will seal it tight.
- Material: Synthetic leather covered wood
- Dimensions: 8.25"H X 5.75"W X 2"D
- Capacity: 95 Cubic inches
- Opens on one side and has a magnetic closure
- Optional Nameplate: ships unattached so you can place on the book where you like
- Optional nameplate material: Acrylic that mimics a metallic look - this synthetic non-metallic material has incredibly crisp letter definition and edges. The gold and silver colored plates mimic a metallic look but are acrylic
- Sealing this urn requires Super-glue (not included)
Note: Cremains should be sealed in a plastic baggie or small suitable container.