The Wedgewood Classic Mini Keepsake Urn is an American made
made cultured marble cremation urn crafted in the heart of New England using state of the art composite technology and century old molding techniques. The MacKenzie Urn brand is our most recommended urn line because of their commitment to quality, strength and craftsmanship. Cultured marble urns are luxurious in appearance yet very durable. High strength and more resistant to denting and chipping than natural marble urns. Cultured marble is a precise blend of natural marble limestone and polyester resins. Mixed, cold-cast, coated with a clear gel coat and hand polished.
- Dimensions: 3.5" L x 2.5" W x 2.5" H
- Urn Weight: 2 lbs
- Capacity for ashes: 1 Cubic Inch
- Our marble funeral urns can be used for display in the home, a columbarium niche or as a traditional burial urn.
- This urn is engineered to be as strong as a vault making it ideal for burial or permanent display.
- U.S Transportation Security Administration TSA tested and approved for air travel. Made of x-rayable material.
Like natural stone and marble, each of our cultured marble cremation urns are truly unique. Patterns "veining" and colors will vary from the picture as no two marble cremation urns are exactly the same.
This urn is x-rayable and an approved for air travel.
Click Here for information from the TSA regarding airline travel with a cremation urn.