Our vibrant Large Burdundy Mum and Orange Rose Silk Flowers for Cemeteries is sure to brighten up the gravesite of your loved one. Features a charming mix of yellow calla lilies, dahlias, peonies, white star flowers, filler, and greenery. This silk flower arrangement is perfect as a tribute to a family member or friend. The artificial bouquet is commonly used as a memorial ornamentation at the gravesite in the Spring and Summer months but can be used any time of the year.
Our artificial flowers for cemetery vases use UV resistant materials and non-bleed colors. Being weather resistant, they are guaranteed to last longer outdoors in the sun. The colors will not bleed onto the headstone when wet. We recommend changing the flower arrangements every 2 to 3 months (or with each season) to keep your loved one's memorial looking exceptional.
Our unique Stay-in-the-Vase Design assures that you will no longer have to worry about cemetery flowers blowing out of the vase at the gravesite. It comes securely attached to the bottom of this flower arrangement and will make certain the grave flowers fit tight in standard bronze cemetery vases (between 2.5" and 3.5"). No more trimming of foam to keep flowers secure. Simply place the flowers in the cemetery vase. An optional plastic spiked ground vase with a spike on the bottom to insert into the cemetery ground (12.5" high, 4" top opening) is available.
- Material: Silk
- Dimension: between 23" and 28" tall
- Weather resistant to last longer outdoors in the sun (we recommend changing the flower arrangements every 2 to 3 months (or with each season) to keep your loved one's memorial looking exceptional)
- Unique Stay-in-the-Vase design comes securely attached to the bottom of the flower arrangement and fits any standard vase (between 2.5" and 3.5")
- Vase is not included
- Optional plastic spiked ground vase with a spike on the bottom to insert into the cemetery ground (12.5" high, 4" top opening)
- Suggested season: Spring, Summer